Friday, January 6, 2012

sneak peak of what I'm working on this afternoon


So after being on hiatus for like 3 months due to moving house and getting a nasty case of the shingles I am finally settling back into a normal routine with my art again. Starting 2012 off to a good start. I am on a roll so far with starting on some bunny rabbits for the spring. This gal pictured here will be dressed in shades of soft yellows, blues, and dark beige. I will be adding lots of pretty tulle, ric rac, and beautiful storybook fabric. She will eventually be put in my Etsy shop for sale. If you haven't checked out my Facebook page I invite you to come have a look! I add more to that page more often but will try to be on here as often as well. Hope you all had an awesome Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment