Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back on Blogger

So I will be back on here regularly now. Have been concentrating more on my Facebook page the past few months but my business is picking up so I am going to do my best to update both  Facebook and my blog! I have been working on Christmas dollies and raggedys the past month or so as you can probably tell from some of the new pics I have posted on the sides of this page :D  I have a craft show coming up! Yay! I will have a table at the historic Church of the Holy Cross annual winter bazaar on November 19th. Come on out and do your Christmas shopping and buy handmade! There will be lots of fun stuff going on and lots of handmade items for sale. The church is located in Stateburg, South Carolina. That about wraps it for today will be updating more as the weeks go on with more details about the show and my latest work.

No comments:

Post a Comment