Wednesday, March 9, 2011

busy busy busy!!!

I have been a busy bee today! I am busily preparing for an upcoming craft fair so I have been sitting sewing all day. I got ten dollie bodies sewn up....just need to add arms then I can start on the fun stuff like painting them and making their clothes! I am just waiting to hear back from the ESC for confirmation that I will have a table....even though I don't have confirmation yet I figured I'd get a head start as the fair is on April 2nd.....so I don't have much time! I wanted to get all the bodies sewn up quick so I can spend the next 2 weeks taking my time to decorate them....because as you probably know, art takes time you can't rush it if you want a fabulous end result! So anywho watch this space for more details on the craft fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment