Wednesday, January 19, 2011

moving

So I wanted to really start getting my dollie business on track but I guess I'm gonna have to postpone it for a little while. I'm going to keep making a few dollies here and there but not as much as I wanted to. We tried enrolling our boy in Pre-K Tuesday but was told the school we want to send him to won't accept him because of where we live.... we live in the wrong district! It is soooo frustrating the school they said he has to go to is almost a 20 min drive away and is in a bad area the school we wanted him to go to is only like a 7 min drive away and in a good area I don't get it! SO we are packing up and selling our beautiful home and moving into a rental property within the school district we want to send him. We just got finished decorating and painting our home as well......sucks! We are going to make that sacrifice though for the sake of our son's education. We didn't think we'd be in this house this long as hubby is military and we moved in when our son was one year old so we thought nothing of schools but low and behold we are still here in Sumter, SC and have been almost 10 YEARS! Time to move on I guess! sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment